Mar 10, 2014

Emma Watson interview on the Academy Awards red carpet

Emma Watson talks about going to Germany and maybe Poland for the Noah premieres, on the Academy Awards red carpet:

Q: Are you going to be at the Premiere in Germany of Noah, in Berlin? 
A: Hum… Yes! Yes I’m coming to Berlin!

Q: So I’m 
going to see you there!
A: There are so many places that we’re going to but I’m so excited. I’ve never been to Poland before, I’ve been dying to go, so I’m really…


เอ็มม่า วัตสันพูดเกี่ยวกับการไปเยอรมนีและอาจจะไปโปแลนด์ เพื่อโปรโมทภาพยนตร์ โนอาห์ ตอนเดินพรมแดงที่งานประกาศรางวัลออสการ์ค่ะ

Q: เอ็มม่าจะไปงานพรีเมียร์โนอาห์ที่เยอรมนี ในกรุงเบอร์ลินใช่รึเปล่า?
A: หืม.. อ่าใช่ ใช่ ฉันจะไปกรุงเบอร์ลิน

Q: งั้นฉันจะไปเจอคุณที่นั่นนะ
A: มีหลานสถานที่ที่เราจะไป ฉันตื่นเต้นมาก ฉันไม่เคยไปโปรแลนด์มาก่อนเลย ฉันอยากไปที่นั่นมากจริงๆ


(Source: emmawatsonupdates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Comment..