Apr 2, 2013

GQ Magazine




 

 



I would rather someone really just deteste me and think I am horribly boring and stuck up and I don’t deserve to be where I am and I have been really lucky and whatever else they want to say, than say that I was nice. I feel like, you know when you go on a terrible date with someone you don’t really like, you say it was nice. I would rather people really liked me or really didn’t like me, anything other than just being average. He [Will Self] just talked about me like I was this tiny, white, fragile, breakable, china doll that didn’t really have anything to say, which was wrong because I had talked to him about a lot of things.

Emma Watson in GQ British Magazine

Source : EMMAWATSON




ฉันชอบมากกว่าบางคนที่เกลียดฉันจริงๆ และฉันคิดว่าฉันน่าเบื่ออย่างน่ากลัวและอวดหยิ่งและฉันไม่สมควรได้รับอย่างที่ฉันเป็นและฉันโชคดีจริง และอะไรก็ตามที่เขาต้องการพูดกว่าฉันดี ฉันรู้สึกเหมือน คุณรู้เมื่อฉันดำเนินต่อไปในวันซึ่งแย่กับบางคน คุณไม่ชอบมันจริงๆ หรอก คุณพูดว่ามันดี ฉันชอบบุคคลที่ชอบฉันมากกว่าอย่างแท้จริงหรือไม่ชอบฉัน นอกจากสิ่งใดๆ เพิ่งจะเฉลี่ย เขา(Will Self)เพิ่งจะพูดเกี่ยวกับฉันว่าชอบฉันที่ฉันตัวเล็ก ขาว บอบบาง เปราะบาง ตุ๊กตาจีนที่จริงๆ แล้วไม่มีสิ่งใดๆ จะพูดซึ่งมันผิดพลาดเพราะฉันพูดกับเขาเกี่ยวกับหลายๆ สิ่ง

เอ็มม่า วัตสันบนนิตยสาร GQ

Source : Emma Watson FC


No comments:

Post a Comment

..Comment..