Apr 3, 2013

Emma Watson Talks "The Bling Ring" in British GQ May 2013






Her new movie "The Bling Ring" is set to hit theaters this summer, and Emma Watson pitched in on promotions by covering the May 2013 issue of British GQ.


Showing off her matured image for the Mark Segiler photo shoot, the 22-year-old actress opens up about everything from her upcoming film to her developing acting methods.

"When I read the script and I realized that essentially it was a meditation on fame and what it's become to our society, I had to do it," Miss Watson says of the Sofia Coppola-directed flick. "The character is everything that I felt strong against - she's superficial, materialistic, vain, amoral. But I found it really interesting and it gave me a whole new insight into what my job, or my role as an actress, could be."

The "Perks of Being a Wallflower" beauty added, "Really I was opened-minded about doing anything, but the one thing I didn't want to do was get myself into a corset because I was worried I'd never get out again. I knew it would be a really comfortable thing to do, but I felt... I had to dive into something really different."

"This has been a really big departure for me; it's a really big character. That's so exciting for me because it meant I was really acting," Miss Watson explained.

Source : Hollywood Gossip


Translate to Thai


ภาพยนตร์ใหม่ของเธอ "The Bling Ring" เป็นเรื่องที่กำหนดให้ตีโรงภาพนตร์ในซัมเมอร์นี้ และเอ็มม่า วัตสันเข้าร่วมการโปรโมทโดยปกหนังสือเดือนพฤษภาคม 2556 กับการดำเนินการของ British GQ

การโชว์ออฟสะท้อนให้เห็นถึงการเติบโตของเธอเพื่อ Mark Segiler ถ่ายแบบ นักแสดงสาววัย 22 ปีเปิดเผยทุกอย่างจากซึ่งกำลังถ่ายทำเธอมีวิธีการพัฒนาการแสดงด้วยตัวเอง

"เมื่อฉันได้อ่านสคริปและฉันตะหนักซึ่งโดยพื้นฐานมันเป็นการคำนึงถึงชื่อเสียงและอะไรมันกลายเป็นสังคมของเรา ฉันต้องทำมัน" เอ็มม่าพูดแสดงความคิดเห็นรเกี่ยวกับโซเฟีย ผู้กำกับภาพยนตร์ว่า "คาแรคตจอร์นี้เป็นทุกอย่างที่ฉันรู้สึกว่ามันมีอิทธิพลอย่างขัดแย้ง - เธอเป็นไม่ลึกซึ้ง,โดดเด่น,ไร้ประโยชน์,ไร้ศีลธรรม แต่ฉันพบว่ามันน่าสนใจจริงๆ และมันให้ฉันความเข้าใจลึกซึ้งแบบใหม่ทั้งหมดกลายเป็นงานของฉัน หรือบทบาทของฉันคือนักแสดงหญิง ถูกไหม"

The "Perks of Being a Wallflower" นำเข้าความสวย "จริงๆแล้ว ฉันเปิดใจกว้างเกี่ยวกับการกระทำต่างๆ แต่สิ่งหนึ่งฉันไม่ต้องการทำความเข้าใจด้วยตัวเองเข้าไปในชุดชั้นในเพราะฉันกังวลว่าฉันไม่ทำอีก ฉันรู้ว่ามันจะสิ่งที่สะบายจริงในการทำแต่ฉันรู้สึก... ฉันต้องดำลงไปกับบางอย่างที่แตกต่างอย่างแท้จริง"

"นี้ได้เป็นสิ่งที่แตกต่างครั้งใหญ่อย่างแท้จริงสำหรับฉันแต่มันเป็นคาแรคเตอร์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่จริงๆ ดังนั้นมันจึงน่าตื่นเต้นสำหรับฉันเพราะมันมีความหมายต่อการแสดงของฉันจริงๆ" เอ็มม่าอธิบาย

Hollywood Gossip

Source : EmmaWatson

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Comment..